Cancel
OK
OK
Fetching....
Select Category
Agriculture Products & Services
Importers & Wholesalers
Multimedia Video and Photography

Local Businesses In Order Of Distance

closed
Taylor'd Health & Fitness
Taylor'd Health & Fitness are personal trainers operating out of Five Star fitness in Earlville. About Taylor: I believe living a healthy lifestyle has many benefits both physically and mentally, and my drive and passion come from helping p
closed
Results Agency
RESULTS AGENCY is a ‘Boutique Growth Agency'. Our focus is on growing your business. Results Agency is a small team of passionate, proud all-round digital growth specialists. We have been in digital since the beginnings of the Internet and we remembe
closed
Emma Your Personal Branding Coach
My name is Emma, I'm a lover of learning, exploring, educating and moving businesses forward. >> I'm a Brand Strategist and Marketing Coach, I help action taking entrepreneurs build a personal brand that reflects what they want to be known f
closed
Impact Designs
We specialise in graphics designs. We accept 100% cash.
Ronald Edwards Mentor and Coach
Mentoring and coaching businesses . On the Board of the International Christian Chamber of Commerce Australia.
Hair Follicle Testing Coromandel
Personalised Nutritional food plans through Epigenetic mapping with a focus on Immunity and overall Well being.
Send Email
Aim High Pest Control
We offer the complete range of critical Pest Control Services and our first priority is to ensure we deliver exceptional service and value. Our reputation has been built over many years on the principles of value, honesty, integrity and exceptiona
Freedom Harvest Ministries
Freedom Harvest Ministries provides an avenue to bring all people closer to Jesus through camps, missions and sharing the gospel We believe in empowering believers to do the works of Jesus and to obey the great commission, so they too will go into a
Light Em Up Electrical & Data
Electrical: - Residential and commercial - From bathrooms to shopping centres - Shop-office-retail-medical fitouts - Design and construct Data: - Anything from a simple phone line to a full data centre for your call centre - Knowledge and e
Simons Letting Agency
To receive unique stress free property management services please call Cristin at Simons Letting Agency for a free rental appraisal today!

A Directory Just for Small Businesses

Australian Business Owners are doing it tough facing a declining economy and rising costs, and unfortunately, it’s likely to get worse before it gets better.

There’s a growing number of consumers who are aware of the benefit to our great country in purchasing or engaging independently owned family businesses and buying Australian-Made Products wherever possible.

The Problem Finding Small Businesses

In the digital world, everything is structured to benefit big businesses like corporate chains, multinationals, and franchises via a “Premium Based” business model that every platform adopts, meaning the more your business pays, the more exposure you get.

This makes it hard for small businesses to compete for exposure.

Despite 97% of businesses being independently owned, you the consumer are most often being directed to the other 3% which are large corporates and franchises that can pay more to digital marketers and to the various digital platforms often by bidding for top positions or costly marketing strategies.

The Solution

Small Business Directory provides a dedicated space for all business owners who operate Micro Businesses, Small & Medium size Independent Businesses on a lightning-fast, user-friendly directory.

  • No Franchises, Corporates or Multinationals, just 100% Aussie Owned Businesses.
  • A flat rate advertising fee, every business pays the same and gets the same exposure.
  • We display businesses in order of closest first, not the business’s marketing budget.

This provides you, the customer exactly what you want with no filtering.

We Need Your Support

There are challenges ahead to change people’s habits, search engines are great to find out about small breeds of Kangaroo, but not so great for finding small businesses.

Small businesses are very experienced at what they do and have great customer service because you are most likely dealing with the owner of the business or a key staff member, not a call centre.

Small Business Directory is also a family-owned and operated business with a passion to create a community of Aussie Business Owners who Advertise and wherever possible, Trade within our platform before going elsewhere for a haircut, a motel room or any business trade, service or product you can think of.

If You are a Consumer, please tell a Friend.

If you Operate a Business, Please Advertise and Tell a Friend.

Popular Locations

Let's Encrypt Security
Digital Pacific Internet Services
Trustpilot Reviews
Stripe Payment Gateway